Design Your Polywood Shutters with our New Shutter Designer
Ready to see what each Polywood shutter option looks like before you purchase? Our Shutter Designer makes it possible. Select your shutter color, louver size, tilt, and frame. And choose your wall color to get a feel for how our Polywood® shutters will beautify your windows. When you've found what you like, download your ideal shutters and send them to our Sunburst store and we’ll get you a quote on your custom-crafted Polywood shutters.
A few shutter tips:
- Polywood’s most picked color is Snow White.
- 3.5” louvers narrowly beat out 4.5” louvers in popularity.
- Use a standard tilt rod for a farmhouse or traditional style home, and hidden tilt for a more modern home.
- Split tilt and divider rails are great options when you want to close the bottom louvers for privacy and tilting open the top louvers for light.
- As for frames, the main approach is when you have trim/casing around your windows, go with the Standard L, Decorative L or Flat L. If you don’t have casing, any frame will work.
- For windows using a bottom sill piece—probably made from wood or marble—just select “with Sill” so you can get a full picture with the sill frame that sits on top of that sill piece.
- Interested in window treatments such as blinds or shades? Go to our Window Treatment Visualizer instead.